Sunday 1 December 2013

gift ideas for the woman in your life {2013}

I am writing this under the illusion of writing an interesting and helpful blog post. What I am actually doing is dropping the world's biggest hint to the Hub. What better forum than the blog he diligently and faithfully reads every Monday (he even has a reminder on his phone, bless his soul).

My birthday is in early December and the Hub's is early January. So these two months are when we stock up on lovely things for each other. The rest of the year is rather dry...Note to self: do not start trying to fall pregnant in March/April - to avoid later bankruptcy. The problem with the Dec/Jan present rush is that you forget all the wonderful gift ideas you came up with in say, June or April. And then suddenly in the chaotic marketing buzz of Christmas you must remember that unique and useful idea. Uh uh.


This is what I (and any other fashion, socially and environmentally conscious lady) would like for Christmas:


A cute coral pink tote for 2014 travelling and adventures



Night Visions by Imagine Dragons, hands down my favourite album in the last year



Organic, petrochemical free Tudor Rose perfume by The Victorian Garden



Gwyneth Paltrow's Notes from My Kitchen Table, which has lots of good vegetarian recipes and enough chicken to keep the Hub happy



These super sexy bleached jeans from Trenery (I wouldn't mind the sandals as well!)

Ellen tub chair in bright red, perfect for curling up with a book in the corner of the guest bedroom



Set of 6 beautiful Murano blue tall drinking glasses for ice cool gin and tonics by the pool




Nike Free hot pink trainers (I can only find the blue ones online) for looking like you are serious about gym





Oh and maybe Wifi at home...this 3G is so slow right now I could happily go outside and throw this laptop IN THE POOL.

Happy shopping!


4 comments:

  1. Mmm this was helpful... He says at 3:08 this Monday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See told you I would help you out my love :P

      Delete
  2. Hahhah.... that comment makes me laugh ;) love the wish list- heres hoping more than just a few of them find themselves your way ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe these boys of ours sometimes need a little (not-so-gentle) shove in the right direction.... Here's hoping :) xxx

      Delete